A Letter To Christian-Buddhists (table of contents for a 13-part series)
Table of Contents
- If God Is Eternal: Why the Bible Is A Bad Place to Start Your Dharma Practice
- Looking For the Buddha In the Bible: How Not To Make Spinach Soufflé
- Dukkha: Why the First Noble Truth Is No Laughing Matter
- Beyond Mammon and Mistresses: Why the Second Noble Truth Is So Much More Than Desire
- Dependent Arising: Why This Whole Ball of Shit Keeps Rolling
- Reprise: Is the Second Noble Truth of Buddhism Inside Christianity?
- Nirodha: It’s the End of Your World As You Know It
- Parallel Lines: Mundane and Noble Eightfold Paths
- Right View: That First Step Is A Doozey!
- Be Not Like the Blind Men: The Ending of Faith Is the Beginning of Wisdom
- So Why Are We Having This Conversation Anyway? Christian-Buddhists As Religious Chimeras
- Doublethink As the Door to Christian-Buddhism
- Common Ground: The Contemplative Conversation